Tax Credit Donation
The Arizona State Legislature has established a TAX CREDIT law that allows for a donation of up to $400.00 for a married couple household, or $200.00 for a single parent household, to any school extra-curricular activity, including BAND. You can apply this tax credit toward a dollar for dollar deduction on your State Income Tax Form. All donated money will directly benefit the band students and you will benefit by receiving a tax credit!
It’s a Win – Win Proposition for everyone!
What do you do?
- Make checks payable to: Gilbert Unified School District
- Fill out the bottom portion of the form or pay online
- Return form and check to Mrs. Campbell (important!!)
- A tax credit receipt will be mailed to you
- Before April 15th, write in your “tax credit” on your State Income Tax form. It’s easy!
A.R.S. 43-1089.01 Donations for Extra-curricular Activities
Donate by Check: Download Arizona Tax Credit Donation Form
Donate by Credit Card: Visit the Gilbert Public Schools Tax Credit website. Be sure to select the Desert Ridge High School and in the ACTIVITY/NAME field include BAND as well as a specific students name, if desired.