How To: Access Charms
How to access parent/student information in Charms
- Log on to charmsoffice.com, and click “ENTER / LOG IN” in the upper right corner.
- Locate the “PARENT/STUDENT/MEMBERS LOGIN” section of the web page.
- Login to your student’s program account using the following School Code: DRHSband (not case sensitive)
- This will bring up the main “Public” page. This will allow you to look at the “public” calendar for your organization, event list, and handouts and other “publicly shared” files, as well as a few other options.
- The first time you go here, enter your child’s ID NUMBER (provided by your Director) into the Student Area Password You will be directed to the Change Password screen, to set a personal password different from the ID, for future use. You may also be directed to create both a unique Username and Password for the student. There are also mechanisms to recover/reset a lost Username/Password – when you create your new password, create a “hint” as well.
For first time visitors, put in your student’s ID, click ‘Enter’.
If you have visited before, use the password that you (or your student) has chosen.
If you have not visited before, you’ll be asked to change to a new password. This will be the word you will use to access your students Charms account.
If you do not remember, ask your student. If they do not remember, send a message to email@example.com to reset
You’ll then be in your students account page
How To: Update Student and Parent Information
- You may help make changes to your and your child’s student information page (such as updating phone numbers / cell carriers and email addresses if they change) to help them communicate with you more effectively. You may also be able to indicate which parent volunteer/resource groups you would like to participate in, if this feature is activated. Click Update Info to save changes.
From here, you can add phone numbers and email addresses.
Add Parent Information
Or if you are already there, just click on your name.
NOTE: To receive email announcements, you will need to at least add your email if it is not already there.
How To: View Student’s Band Account Balance
At the top will show the current state of the account.
At the bottom, you can see all the current deposits made on the account.
How To: Volunteer Through Charms To Help At Band Events
- Log in to Charms
- The Calendar lists events, rehearsals, and volunteer/RSVP opportunities. To view the calendar, click on
- You can sign up for volunteer opportunities through one of the following –
How To: We Micro Give
Sign up at this address https://wemicrogive.com/donor/login/signUp/412068868
You are presented with the following page…
- After filling in your information and clicking ‘Create Account’ you are presented with this page
- Just click ‘Continue’ and you’ll end up here
You have the following choices…
- Round Up Only
- Round Up plus extra each month
- Fixed Amount
- The next step is to choose your bank
- Contact them if your bank/credit union is not there. Mine, for example, was not there
- Note that your bank information is not stored…
- If the one you use is there click, and you’ll be presented with the login for your bank
- Once successfully logged in you’ll see the Success screen
- After successfully logging in, you will choose which account. You need to click a choice under 1 and under 2
- If choosing a credit card, you are presented with
- You are now complete
In your web browser, go to this address https://wemicrogive.com/donor/login and enter using the login information you used when signing up
- You are presented with your account page. At the left-hand side are your menu options
- To change your giving options, choose ‘Options’ then ‘Giving Options’. You are presented with the following page
NOTE: This only allows someone to suspend giving but does not allow you to quit the program or change your bank information without creating a new account.
- To change your banking options, choose ‘Options’ then ‘Bank Accounts. You are presented with the following option
- If choosing a credit card, you are presented with
- To change your password, choose ‘Settings’ then ‘Change Password’. You are presented with the following option
- To change your Bank account information from the Dashboard, from the following panel
Clicking on ‘Your Bank’ and select a bank as you did previously.
How To: Pay Band Fees via Charms
Pay Band Fees via Charms
- Log into your Charms account and click on the ‘Finances’ link
- Select the fee you wish to pay (1) then click on the ‘Pay Fixed Payments’ button (2)
- You will be taken to a page to start a payment. This is the last page you are in Charms
- You are now taken to PayPal’s website. Don’t worry if you do not have a PayPal account, you can just click on ‘Pay with Debit or Credit Card’
- This is the final page. The amount you will be charged will be at the top. Fill out the data and click on the submit button at the bottom.
How To: Pay Band Fees Through PayPal Directly (not through Charms)
How to pay band fees through PayPal
If you’d like to make a payment directly through PayPal, here are the steps to do that. You do not need an account on PayPal to pay with a credit card.
Remember though, PayPal charges a fee of approximately 3%, so we’ll apply to your student’s account the amount that PayPal gives us. By multiplying the amount you wish to pay by 1.03, you get a total that will cover the PayPal fee.
Example: Band fee is $40. To pay this entire amount through PayPal, send PayPal: $41.20
$40.00 x 1.03 = $41.20. PayPal fee is $1.20 and $40.00 will be sent to the student account.
First go to this link:
Enter the total dollar amount you wish to pay.
If you would like to pay with your PayPal account, click “Donate with PayPal” and login to your account.
If you would like to pay without a PayPal account, click “Donate with a Debit or Credit Card”.
On the next page, where you finalize the payment, you can leave a note with the ‘Add special instructions to the seller link and let us know it’s a partial payment for your student
Fill out the remaining information and click “Donate Now”
How To: Tax Credit Submission By Parents
Tax Credit Submission by Parents
- Log into your student’s Infinite Campus account
- Click on ‘Make a Payment InTouch’
At the bottom left of your child’s Infinite Campus page, there is a set of links. Click on ‘Make a Payment InTouch’
This will bring up another window that looks like…
- Click on your student’s name
This will bring up, yet another page, with these buttons…
- Click on ‘Items At Student’s School’
This will bring up a page with this info…
- Click on ‘Tax Credits’
This will bring up this info…
- Click on ‘General/Class Tax Credit’
This will bring up a page with a list of school programs that one may contribute to. Scroll down and look for
- Enter the amount you wish to contribute, click ‘Buy’
At this point you need to scroll to the top of the page to ‘checkout’. At the top of the page, you should see
- Click on ‘Checkout’
You’ll be presented with the Checkout page…
- Click on ‘Checkout Step 1: Additional Info’
The next page will look like…
- Enter in your info, then click ‘Checkout Step 2: Payment’
You’ll be presented with the credit card payment info page
- Fill in the fields and click ‘Pay Now’
How To: Tax Credit Submission by Friends/Family
Tax Credit Submission by Friends/Family
- Go to the link https://az-gilbert-lite.intouchreceipting.com/
You’ll be presented with the following page…
- Fill in ALL fields, especially ‘School’, ‘Item’, ‘Student Name’ then click ‘+Add’
It is incredibly important that this information is filled out correctly, otherwise the student will not be credited correctly
- ‘School’ needs to be Desert Ridge High School
- ‘Item’ needs to be Band
- ‘Student Name/Other Description’ needs to have the students name and Student ID if you know it
- Click ‘Pay’
You’ll be presented with the page to enter your credit card info
- Fill in your payment information, then click ‘Submit Payment’